Are you looking for the Best laser level for cabinets? Kitchen cabinets look cool when installed but installing those cabinets is difficult and pain taking work. Both professional and DIY lovers want to install cabinets neatly.
The main issue which keeps disturbing you is its alignments. It is very difficult to stand on a stool carrying a pencil in one hand and measuring tape in another.
Even a small mistake will make these cabinets look awry. So what should you do? OF course, a laser level is the only device that can make alignment much easier than you think.
Table of Contents
- Key Considerations for Choosing the Best Laser Level For Cabinets (Buying Guide):
- Steps to Install Cabinets with the Help of Laser Level:
- Best Laser Levels For Cabinet Installation in 2021 Reviews & Comparison Table:
- 1. Tavool T02 Laser Level:
- 2. DEWALT DW0825LG Laser Level:
- 3. HYCHIKA LL2R10C Laser Level:
- 4. IeGeek LS-T40 Laser Level:
- 5. Pacific PLS180 Laser Level:
- 6. WOSPORTS W100 Laser Level:
Key Considerations for Choosing the Best Laser Level For Cabinets (Buying Guide):
Therefore, a variety of laser levels are available in the market. Thus, it is difficult for the user to find the best laser level for cabinets. So, below we discuss the best buying guide for you.
Hence the first thing to consider is the accuracy range. Because when laser level accuracy result is not exact it will result in the poor installation of cabinets. Therefore, must check the accuracy range with the help of bubble location.
Thus, nowadays laser levels are present with an auto-leveling option in the market. Hence auto-leveling laser level makes the job easy it is best for cabinet installation and many outdoor projects. Moreover, it keeps the hand of the user free for critical work. Further, a kit is given to you contain a stand elevation rod, and a detector must buy laser level with this.
Thus, debris filter is available at an advanced laser level. Hence it contains a fine filter of net and filters all debris and dust via a fan. Moreover, when laser level is used to install cabinets, wood debris and dust is sucked by it. Further debris moves inside the device and causes damage. Furthermore, filters prevent the entry of dust and debris.
Therefore, green and red beam lasers are widely present in the market. Thus, green beam is commonly used to see the bright color targeted area. Moreover, the green beam is commonly used to place cabinets easily and immediately.
Therefore, you must buy a laser level in an affordable range. Because don’t want to waste their money on the same thing. So, always choose the laser level that is cheap and reliable. Moreover, laser level must have a two or three-year money-back guarantee.
Steps to Install Cabinets with the Help of Laser Level:
Below are the easy steps for cabinet installation:
Firstly, take the exact measurement of the cabinet’s height from the floor. Moreover, keep the tripod stand few inches away from the target and place laser level on it. Then turn the laser on it will cast a beam and form an imaginary line of chalk. Hence, it is completely up to you that mark a line as a reference line with chalk. Further located the wall studs with the help of a stud finder. Furthermore, be careful while installing electrical wires and plumbing.
2. Install the Support Board:
Thus, then install the support board on the highlighted studs on the wall. Hence it provides temporary support to the cabinet during the installation process. Further, it is placed just below the cabinets’ base temporarily. Moreover, if you want installation light and easy separate cabinet’s door and hardware.
3. Cabinet Installation:
Hence you can install cabinets in two ways one is to install them one by one and the second is to attach a couple of cabinets and then install them. Thus, two cabinets are combined by the screws from the screw gun. Further, make sure that cabinets are installed on the exact laser beam level. Furthermore, a filler board is used to fill the gap. Moreover, in the last join all hardware and remove the ledger board.
These laser levels are much accurate that there is no chance of mistake there. We have created a list of laser levels for those who are looking for the Best Laser Level for Cabinets. These laser levels with details, features, pros, and cons are given below.
Best Laser Levels For Cabinet Installation in 2021 Reviews & Comparison Table:
Metal & Plastic
Tavool T02 Laser level is a self-leveling laser level used for indoor projects like house renovation, painting, hanging different objects, and installing kitchen cabinets. It projects laser in the 3-line pattern including cross-line.
This cross-leveling makes cabinet alignment easier. It is helpful for the alignment of square objects e.g. the pictures, shelves, mirrors, and cabinets. Manual leveling will allow you to rotate the laser level at any angle for different alignments.
The beams projected from Tavool T02 can be observed precisely up to 50 feet. It has a high accuracy level. The self-leveling has a range of ±4-degrees. It will flash continuously in case of misplacement. Tavool T02 laser level works fine no matter what type of weather it is. It is damage-proof, waterproof, and dustproof.
It will work correctly even when shaken hardly or fallen at the ground. This rigidity is due to its hard and durable body. Tavool T02 has many important features and this is Best Laser Level for Cabinets. We have listed some of them below.
- Tavool T02 has a reliable sensor system. This system put the beam on the x-axis and y-axis automatically.
- This laser level is equipped with self-leveling capability. This self-leveling works for all positions that come within 4-degrees variance.
- If you have to target a position that lies out of 4-degrees, manual leveling is available for you. You can target any position located at any angle.
- It projects a beam of 50 feet long. This range is enough for cabinet installment and other indoor tasks.
- This laser level can survive for a long time due to its waterproof, dustproof, and damage-proof features.
- Item Number: T02
- Item Weight: 11.2 Ounces
- Battery: 4 x AA batteries
- Material: ABS
- Battery included: YES
- Battery required: YES
Looking for a professional multi-purpose laser level with long-range, high accuracy, and long battery life? If yes then Dewalt DW0825LG is best for you. Dewalt DW0825LG is advance laser level projects bright green laser with horizontal, vertical, and cross-line modes. It has plumb dots located on up, down, forward, and side by side.
It has a range of 165 feet using a laser detector. However, its visible range is up to 100 feet (dots) and 50 feet (lines). Its accuracy range is up to ±1/8″.
Dewalt DW0825LG Laser level is well known for his long battery life. It is equipped with a 12-volt lithium-ion battery and charger. This battery provides an extended time of up to 8 hours (lines) and up to 50 hours (dots).
A battery indicator gives battery usage info. This laser level is over-molded with an IP65 rating which provides additional protection to the laser level.
A magnetic bracket, ¼” thread and 5/8″ thread are there to offer different mounting options. It can be attached to different metal surfaces. You can also mount it onto a tripod if you are not comfortable with a magnetic bracket.
Its common uses include pipe installation, cabinet installation, chair railing, and electrical works. A few of its features are given below.
- Green laser level, almost 2X brighter than red one. It can be used in sunlight/outdoor.
- Long visible range of 100 feet for dots and up to 50 feet for lines. Its working range is 165 feet (using a detector).
- It projects a vertical line, a horizontal line, and cross-line beams for various applications.
- This laser level comes with a 12V lithium-ion battery having a working range of 8 hours for lines and 50+ hours for that of dots. There is a Battery Indicator on this laser level which keeps you updated from battery usage. So that you could be able to recharge the battery before it ends up.
- Dewalt DW0825LG can be mounted on a magnetic bracket (included) and ¼” or 5/8” thread tripod.
- Weight: 6.5 Pounds
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Warranty: 3 year
Another best laser level for cabinets is HYCHIKA LL2R10C. This laser level projects up to 50 feet visible laser along with three-line patterns. It depends on you whether you want to use laser beams simultaneously or individually. There is a button on top which is used to switch between line modes.
It gives precise measurement with an accuracy of ±1/8″ at 30 ft. Unlock the pendulum to use the self-leveling module. This self-leveling is true for all positions within 4-degrees. It also indicates the out of level conditions. Using manual leveling, you can lock lines to the fixed angles.
Hychika LL2R10C laser level can be fixed on metal surfaces and objects using a magnetic bracket. There is also a ¼” thread for a tripod. The magnetic bracket is flexible and can be rotated at 360-degrees.
It provides more than 20 hours of work time with lower battery consumption. Have a look at a few of its important features given below.
- It has a long visible range of 50 feet with an accuracy of 1/8″. This is a good range for indoor works.
- You can use both self-leveling and manual leveling modules. A pendulum is used to change modules. Self-leveling is enabled by unlocking the pendulum and vice versa.
- Hychika LL2R10C Laser level can be mounted using a magnetic bracket (included). This 360-degrees flexible magnetic bracket allows you to rotate the lase level at the desired angle.
- This laser level with high precision and lower power consumption comes with two AA batteries providing 20 hours uptime.
- It is used in various applications including installing tiles, kitchen cabinets, windows, and doors.
- Item Weight: 1.1 Pounds
- Battery type: 2 × AA batteries
- Laser beam color: Red
- Battery Required: Yes
- Battery Included: Yes
IeGeek LS-T40 is a laser distance measuring device. It is advanced technology equipment having measuring range from 0.5 to 40m (170 feet). It has an accuracy range of ±2mm. You can select any unit from meter, inch, and feet.
It comes with self-calibration with a range of ±9 mm. This laser measure allows you to select different measuring modes. These measuring modes include area, volume, distance, simple calculation, and Pythagoras Measurement. IeGeek LS-T40 laser measure is over-molded with an IP54 rating providing waterproof and dustproof features.
IeGeek LS-T40 is equipped with a four-line LCD display and a backlight to provide its visibility. It can be used for construction, industrial, commercial, and household projects.
It is convenient to carry due to its small size and handy design. Its edges are covered with rubber for a solid grip. IeGeek LS-T40 has many features. A few of them are given below.
- It is a laser distance measuring device that provides all information on the LCD screen. You can easily change units and measuring modes.
- An IP54 rating provides additional protection to this device. You can use it in dusty, stormy, and rainy environment.
- Due to the small size, it can be carried out easily. It looks like a digital calculator showing details on its screen.
- IeGeek LS-T40 can also be used in cabinet installment. We have listed this device among the best laser level for cabinets due to this reason.
- Item Weight: 3.52 Ounces
- Material: ABS+ Rubber
- Battery Required: No
Pacific PLS180 laser level is also the best laser level for cabinets. It projects vertical and horizontal lines along with cross-leveling mode. This laser level has a small size and fits the palm of hands.
This laser level has an indoor visibility range of 100 feet and outdoor working range (using a laser detector) of 9r200 ft. Its accuracy ranges from +1/8 to -1/8th an inch per 30 ft. Its uses include tiling, ceiling work, and kitchen cabinet alignment, hanging different square objects, door, and windows.
A strong magnetic wall bracket is used to affix this laser level to the metallic surface. This may not work for all metal surfaces. You can also use a separate tripod for this purpose.
It comes with two AA batteries making it workable for more than 30 hours. Want to know a bit more about Pacific PLS180 laser level? Read its features given below.
- Due to small and compact size, it easily fits in the palm of your hand. This makes carriage more convenient and easy. A carrying pouch is also there.
- Two AA batteries provide an extended time of more than 30 hours. You will be able to work continuously even when there is a lack of electricity at the construction site.
- It has a long-range of 100 feet with an accuracy of ±1/8″. While working outdoors, you may require a laser detector for a precise result. The laser line is detected at 200 feet.
- The cross-leveling mode allows you to align square objects. Kitchen cabinets can be aligned easily using this cross-leveling feature.
- Item Weight: 3.94 Pounds
- Color: Red
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year
This laser level has a working distance/range of up to 100 ft. Its leveling accuracy ranges from +1/9 to -1/9″ per 33 ft. Being a green laser level, it works indoor as well as outdoor. A magnetic L mount is used to attach the laser level to the metallic object. You can also use a tripod with ¼”-20 threads.
Manual leveling can be activated by locking the pendulum. You can place the laser level at various angles. The energy consumption is higher in a green laser level. That’s why four AA batteries are added which provide 8 hours operating time.
It is rated by IP54. Due to dustproof and waterproof bodies, it works fine in all kind of environments. The main features of the WOSPORTS W100 laser level are given below.
- Both auto self-leveling and manual leveling modules are equipped by this laser level. You can switch between these leveling modules by locking and unlocking pendulum.
- Whether it is dusty environment or it’s raining outside, this laser level works fine due to its over-molded structure and IP54 rating.
- A magnetic wall mount is used to mount this laser level onto different surfaces for different applications. You can also use a ¼”-20 thread tripod for this.
- It projects a long visible beam of 100 feet allowing you to either work indoor or outdoor. Green laser is more visible and brighter than red laser level.
- Item Number: T02
- Item Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Material: ABS
- Battery included: Yes
I hope you will easily access to the Best Laser Level For Cabinets after reading this. All of the above laser levels are different due to their workings, range, quality, and features. But all of them are good for different alignments e.g. cabinet alignment, tiling, and hanging objects, etc. Looking for a laser level with specific features? Contact us.