We all are fond of outdoor games, aren’t we? Of course, we are! However, there are some exclusive games: laser tag and paintball that we enjoy a lot.
Laser tag is a fun-dipped game, which is a bit different from paintball as it is completely pain-free; moreover, the rays that come out are safe for a human being.
You do not get stains or spots on your clothes! Are you getting inspired?
Here are many beginners who do not know what kind of entertainment this laser tag brings. Therefore, we have a complete guide for them.
Are you ready to crack that??
Read More: How To Play Laser Tag At Home
Read Full Review: –>>Best Laser Tag Sets & Guns
Table of Contents
- How To Play Laser Tag Game with Friends & Family:
- Laser Tag is For Everyone- Limitless Fun
- Colors and Layers: What to Wear for Laser Tag
- Gun Explanations- Crack Out:
- Rules and Equipment:
- Laser Tag Strategies: Defensive Techniques:
- Shoot to Win: Tips on Attacking:
- Our Final Words:
How To Play Laser Tag Game with Friends & Family:
Here we go!
Laser Tag is For Everyone- Limitless Fun
Laser Tag is a fun-filled game that you love to play with your friends and siblings; many adults, especially those who work on 9 to 5, are immediately put off by it.
One of the causes is a fear of strange new things, but it may be a pretty joyous experience when you come in the dark.
Colors and Layers: What to Wear for Laser Tag
Dress up in dark-colored clothes. Light shades will draw attention to you and make you an easier target from enemies. (Maybe, your dandruff will not appear in the UV lights as small little flakes)
Wear a pair of comfortable shoes. It implies no sandals and especially no heels for the ladies because it can get stuck in the game. Sneakers are the best option for everyone, though boots, which will also help run easily, especially if their color is dark.
Dress in Layers:
Walking through the frozen meats area at the grocery store, if you like anything to do, that realises you as if you are in the Arctic. At first, the laser tag area can be cold, but it quickly heats up as you walk. If someone has better insulation, they automatically can skip these steps.
You’ll be sweating profusely, and the important thing you must do is pass out or become ill in the middle of the game. Carry a water bottle along with you to drink some water; it will help you stay hydrated; it is vital before you leave for the game.
Did I mention that you’ll be sweating? It is the most vital piece of advice, especially for men because you’ll. If you can’t duck when someone is shooting at you, try to turn sideways.
Gun Explanations- Crack Out:
- Tell players the best way to wear the Sunland. Tell players the best way to fix and relax the Sunland. Clarify how the Sunband illuminates when you hit another player.
- Tell players the best way to fire their weapon. Ensure players hear the shooting sound.
- Tell players the best way to reload. It is marginally unique between the S-7 and the Eclipse. Elaborate the sound that a gun produces when it has to be refilled.
- Provide the health and ammo displays on the gun to the players. Describe the sound a gun produces when it is fired.
- Explain how a gun will sound when the game begins.
- Describe how a player is eliminated from the game. (When a player loses all of their hits, they are destroyed.) Some games do not let the players be eliminated.) Give an example of how a gun sounds when a player is killed.
Rules and Equipment:
Here are some of the rules and explanations we use to keep Laser Tag games running correctly. It will teach and guide you, and if you follow these rules and equipment, no one will stop to win you. Of course, the rules will vary depending on your play space and objectives, but you can use this as a basic guideline.
1. Safety Rules- Don’t Miss
- Don’t climb on trees.
- Stay at least 5 feet distance from another payer. If you do, take a step back and continue playing. (This helps prevent players from running into each other. )
- Everyone must come to a halt and help anyone who falls or is injured.
2. General Rules
- Do not leave the boundaries of the play area.
- Do not put your Sunband under any hats or clothing. Also, do not hide your gun sensor with a hand.
- Put your hands and pistol in the air when you’re eliminated to let other players know you’re out. If necessary, announce “I am out!” to alert other players that you have left the game.
- When you’ve been eliminated, don’t tell your teammates anything about the enemy players. “Dead men don’t tell tales,” as the quote goes.
Laser Tag Strategies: Defensive Techniques:
Quickly understand the layout. Knowing the areas that provide an excellent advantage point while simultaneously providing some cover is also helpful. But keep in mind that being safe might be boring. So, after 30 seconds, if you haven’t seen anyone, then move to another spot!
The upper levels are ideal for shooting down on unwary questers. Again, this can become boring after a while, but I find it useful to catch my breath.
Walk sideways as if you’re a crab. It should provide you with the most protection possible. Remember to keep moving. Standing still and looking around is the easiest way to attract the attention of more experienced players.
If you can’t duck when someone is shooting at you, try turning sideways. If you are not facing directly, you have a lower chance of hitting your sensors.
Don’t Forget to Move:
You may instinct to get a good spot and stay there, but it’s best to keep moving! Please don’t be sad about giving up your ideal place; you can always return to it later in the game. Other outstanding locations in the room may be more advantageous to you!
Don’t Abuse the Team:
You can rapidly become exhausted if you put your all into the game. So don’t doesn’t be scared to take advantage of the downtime to relax and be hydrated. Drink some water, take a break, and recharge so you can give it; you are all for the rest of the game!
Find the Perfect Target:
It may seem strange, but try to focus on newcomers to the game or children who can provide you with the edge you require to win!
Even they do not know the best spot or what will benefit them and increase their chances of winning.
As a result, the first person you should aim for is your younger sibling, who has never played laser tag before, because it is advantageous to increase your winning chances.
Shooting to Get Your Target:
If you genuinely want to win, make use of your circumstances. You can bounce shots off to the walls and surfaces in your game which is a good strategy to win. If your angle is not perfect for targeting your attack, use a wall to catch them surprised when they are on the corner.
When it goes to canceling shots, your planning can surprise your opponent. For example, if you know your friend is about to shoot at you, shoot at them simultaneously and in the same place, and if the timing works out, it will cancel the shot.
Your impulse is to stand firm and aim high, but we advise you to keep it low, as low as possible! This method will allow you to shoot for the stars while also having an advantage to preventing others from seeing you.
When you are moving from one spot to another, think about the sideways. This strategy will allow you to target people more efficiently, and some shots can hit you.
The other advantage is to keep staying on the higher levels. Be conscious of the top
level’s entrances and exits which can help you to protect yourself and avoid getting caught off guard.
Shoot to Win: Tips on Attacking:
If you really don’t want to be publicly embarrassed by a low score and are out with your associates or, more awful, your chief and colleagues, then go for young children because they are your hope to win. Have I mentioned what this means?
I’ve discovered that if we fire quickly in the approximate direction of someone’s sensors, it is advantageous to aim correctly, making no difference to me.
Try to grip and shoot your laser gun like they do in the movies, turn sideways, then your face is turned to your left or right shoulder, and aim in the perfect direction. It will indicate that you’re in an action movie. It also helps you to aim better and makes you less of a target. It’s a win-win situation.
Our Final Words:
Have a blast! You could build up a lot of points by hiding in a corner or following small children.
Still, the joy of tagging a more deserving opponent (such as the previous game’s leading scorer) or an obnoxious coworker is far more fulfilling.
And you must go for that!
Anyhow, the sportsman spirit shows that the game is not only to win or lose, but what you learn, your passion, and your skills, etc., impacts more.
Have a safe and successful laser tag game!